What if I told you that a life with ADHD doesn’t have to be so hard?
If you or someone you love or work with has ADHD, you are in the right place.
Hi! My name is Rajal Dhruva. I am an honest, fair, open-minded, kind, supportive, creative, growth-driven and proud parent of three very diverse children and our family of five works as a team to manage our “weird” ADHD household here in Austin, TX. Those local to Austin, TX know how we like to keep it weird around here.
I am a former scientist and chemical regulatory compliance specialist and now run a private practice in ADHD coaching.
I received my ADHD coach training from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Coaching Academy also referred to as ADDCA. I love to help my students and adults with ADHD develop more confidence, smooth communication, build closer relationships, increase success and simply make lives easier. A few of the common things we address are:
• Lack of focus
• Poor time Management
• Avoid saying or doing the wrong thing
• feeling disruptive in class
• Frustrations and meltdowns
Coaching has been known to help many with ADHD find their own answers. Ownership of ones own solution makes the process more likely to stick with and rewards the client with a sense of empowerment to tackle any of their unique challenges. My role as an ADHD coach is to :
• Educate the client about their specific ADHD and the difference in their brain type
• Get curious about what is coming up for the client and ask thought provoking questions to gain accurate information around their strengths and weaknesses
• Witness and deeply listen to the client’s story with compassion
• Provide feedback and support as needed so we collaborate to identify the best solution for each individual client, targeting our focus on their strengths and values
• Hold my clients accountable as they move towards success, learn to trust themselves and free themselves from the negative feeling of wasted potential.
I get fueled with energy and joy when I see someone celebrate life as their authentic self and feel pride in their uniqueness. My mission is to utilize my strengths to provide this for the under-served ADHD population.
If any of the above speaks to your heart, your first step is up to you.
Whether you are local to our weird Austin Texas City limits or thousands of miles away, there are many options for getting the support you need. I am available in person, over the phone and even through Skype or Google hangout.
I can’t wait to meet you and support you on your journey.
Call today at 857-99-RAJAL or 857-997-2525 to schedule your FREE consultation
or email firstname.lastname@example.org